This product is currently sold out.
The latest CB3 table sports locally sourced Western Maple from a private owned wood lot on Vancouver Island. The wood has air dried since 2009 and feature rare quilted edges. Quilting is a pillowed like appearance desired within the veneer industry.
The table top features a distinctive brown sap line that prompted designer Kirk Van Ludwig to add a Honduras Mahogany inlay, provided from a client who stored the wood for 56 years and through 3 states. Each end of the table are uniquely tapered and chevron, adding to the drama of the floating tabletop. Upon closer examination, a matching mahogany spline with two pins complement the piece.
Tabletop set on one-and-a-half inch clear acrylic legs, positioned strategically to maximize seating around the table and a centre stretcher bar running along the underside. Designed by Kirk Van Ludwig.
- 104" L x 44" to 49" W x 29.5" H.
- Western Maple tabletop with hard wax oil finish.
- Angled clear acrylic legs, one-and-a-half inch thick, stretcher bar along underside.
- Western Maple sustainably sourced from a private wood lot on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
- Proudly designed and hand built in Victoria, BC, Canada.
- Ready to ship as shown. Please inquire for shipping quotation.