This product is currently sold out.
The CB1 table pushes the boundaries of the live edge table movement, with grain on the bias, hybrid natural edges, and centre void in Western Maple. Tabletop set on one-and-a-half inch clear Lucite legs, positioned strategically to maximize seating around the table and a centre stretcher bar running along the underside. Designed by Kirk Van Ludwig.
- 42"w x 108"l x 29"h.
- Western Maple tabletop with hardwax oil finish.
- Angled clear acrylic legs, one-and-a-half inch thick, stretcher bar along underside.
- Western Maple sustainably sourced from a private wood lot on Vancouver Island, British Columbia.
- Proudly designed and hand built in Victoria, BC, Canada.
- This piece is made to order, please allow approximately 12 weeks for delivery. Contact us to discuss production timing.