This product is currently sold out.
The Georgia table is a dining table that shows well in many environments. At home in modern farmhouse, contemporary, or new traditional. Allowing for maximum chair clearance, if you're looking to maximize seating, this is the table. Sporting a stunning view of end grain on the legs at the perpendicular connection. The Georgia table is constructed (shown in Black Walnut) in solid 2" thick, double tennon joinery, and finished in a food safe, scratch resistant, stain resistant all natural hard wax oil.
The Georgia table is intended for easy living and maintenance, many family meals, and a work of art to last a lifetime.
- Contemporary dining table using natural solid wood.
- Designed by Kirk Van Ludwig, four-time Designer of the Year finalist for Western Living magazine.
- 96" L x 36” W x 29" H. Custom sizing available.
- Black Walnut with oil and wax finish.
- Dimensions may fluctuate by a small amount due to wood selection (~an inch).
- Assembles easily with provided hardware.
- Care and maintenance: Simply use a damp microfibre cloth. We recommend Osmo wash & care to retain lustre.