This variant is currently sold out.
The Jack table is a clean-lined modern dining table, using solid Ash. By transposing the leg direction, visual intrigue is created with the offsetting leg widths, meant to provide a minimalist design element. This solid wood dining table combined with a double tenon to attach, results in an incredibly grounded table.
Shown in sustainably sourced whitened Ash, the Jack is available in a variety of wood species. This modern furniture piece is finished in food safe, all natural hard wax oil, perfect for easy living and maintenance.
The Jack table is ready to host intriguing conversations and delicious meals.
- Meticulously handcrafted dining table with sustainable materials.
- Contemporary dining table using natural solid wood.
- Solid Ash, sourced sustainably from British Columbia, Canada.
- Designed by Kirk Van Ludwig, six-time Designer of the Year finalist for Western Living magazine.
- 84" L x 36” W x 29" H. Tailored sizes available, please inquire.
- Whitened Ash with oil and wax finish. Blackened Ash, Black Walnut, and White Oak also available.
- Dimensions may fluctuate by a small amount due to wood selection (~an inch).
- Assembles easily with provided hardware.
- Care and maintenance: Simply use a damp microfibre cloth. We recommend Osmo wash & care to retain lustre.