This variant is currently sold out.
The Kai table is all about proportions, balancing the width of the steel legs and the thickness of the tabletop. It provides a modern industrial look. Douglas Fir laminations tabletop, natural oil and wax finish on black powder-coated steel legs. Designed by Kirk Van Ludwig.
The Kai table is completely customizable with options available for wood finish (natural or whitened), wood grain (standard or vertical grain), and steel leg colour (black or white).
- 36"w x 67"l x 29"h.
- Douglas Fir laminations tabletop with oil and wax finish. Vertical grain is available for an additional charge to minimize knots and imperfections.
- Natural or whitened finish available, both using natural hard wax oil, providing a healthier finish with less off gassing and ability to spot repair if needed. Our environmentally friendly finish provides a natural tactile experience.
- Black powder-coated steel legs. White also available.
- Photos shown: Black legs with natural finish and standard grain. White legs with whitened finish and standard grain.
- Douglas Fir sourced from the Interior of British Columbia.
- Custom sizes available.