Object A Mirror
This product is currently sold out.
The Object A mirror is a minimalist mirror that plays on geometric angles for a modern feel, using congruent angles on the vertical stiles and rails. Designed to lean against a wall, the modern full length standing mirror is set on clear, acrylic feet to elevate from the floor.
Shown in whitened Ash and available in blackened Oak. The Object A mirror is a modern full-length mirror that is finished in all natural hard wax oil.
- Contemporary wardrobe mirror using natural solid wood frame.
- Congruent angles on the vertical stiles and rails evoke drama.
- Solid blackened Oak or whitened Ash frame, sourced sustainably in Canada.
- Designed to lean against a wall, or may be mounted to wall with acrylic cleat hanging hardware package (available by special order, please contact us).
- Professional installation recommended if mirror to be mounted on a wall.
- Removable mirror backer if required for repair.
- Designed by Kirk Van Ludwig, five-time Designer of the Year finalist for Western Living magazine.
- 80" L x 29 1/2” W x 4" D.
- Whitened Ash with oil and wax finish. Also available in Blackened Oak.
- Sits on acrylic feet.
- Dimensions may fluctuate by a small amount due to wood selection (~an inch).