Object A Mirror
This product is currently sold out.
The Object A mirror is a minimalist mirror that plays on geometric angles for a modern feel, using congruent angles on the vertical stiles and rails. Designed to lean against a wall, its set on clear, acrylic feet to elevate from the floor.
Shown in blackened Oak and available in whitened Ash. The Object A mirror is a modern full-length mirror that is finished in all natural hard wax oil.
- Contemporary wardrobe mirror using natural solid wood frame.
- Congruent angles on the vertical stiles and rails evoke drama.
- Solid blackened Oak or whitened Ash frame, sourced sustainably in Canada.
- Designed to lean against a wall, or may be mounted to wall with acrylic cleat hanging hardware package (available by special order, please contact us).
- Professional installation recommended if mirror to be mounted on a wall.
- Removable mirror backer if required for repair.
- Ships via Fed Ex Ground.
- Designed by Kirk Van Ludwig, four-time Designer of the Year finalist for Western Living magazine.
- 84" L x 36” W x 4" D.
- Blackened Oak or Whitened Ash with oil and wax finish.
- Sits on acrylic feet.
- Dimensions may fluctuate by a small amount due to wood selection (~an inch).