This variant is currently sold out.
The Jack table is designer Kirk Van Ludwig's take on the iconic 1930's Parsons table. There are many iterations of this table, however Van Ludwig's is a fresh take at the clean-lined modern dining table, using solid Ash. By transposing the leg direction, visual intrigue is created with the offsetting leg widths, meant to provide a minimalist design element. This solid wood dining table combined with a double tenon to attach, results in an incredibly grounded table.
Shown in sustainably sourced blackened Ash, the Jack is available in a variety of wood species. This modern furniture piece is finished in food safe, all natural oil and wax, perfect for easy living and maintenance, an excellent choice for families.
The Jack table is ready to host intriguing conversations and delicious meals.
- Meticulously handcrafted dining table with sustainable materials.
- Contemporary dining table using natural solid wood.
- Solid Ash, sourced sustainably from British Columbia, Canada.
- Designed by Kirk Van Ludwig, six-time Designer of the Year finalist for Western Living magazine.
- 84" L x 36” W x 29" H. Tailored sizes available, please inquire.
- Blackened Ash with oil and wax finish. Whitened Ash, Black Walnut, and White Oak also available.
- Dimensions may fluctuate by a small amount due to wood selection (~an inch).
- Assembles easily with provided hardware.
- Care and maintenance: Simply use a damp microfibre cloth. We recommend Osmo wash & care to retain lustre.