Constantinople table set
This product is currently sold out.
The Constantinople nesting tables demonstrate how two objects very different in geometry, colour, weight, and materials, can cohesively work together. The whitened Ash round sits on three asymmetrical acrylic one-inch thick legs while the torched Vancouver Island Douglas Fir square sits on two one-and-a-half-inch acrylic legs slightly offset. The result is a harmony of carefully considered materials and shapes.
A minimalist living room design by Kirk Van Ludwig combines these elements to create a modern coffee table.
- Contemporary wood coffee table contrasting the polished acrylic legs with natural solid wood top.
- Solid wood, sourced sustainably from British Columbia, Canada.
Designed by Kirk Van Ludwig, five-time Designer of the Year finalist for Western Living magazine.
- Flat rate shipping across North America.
- Nesting coffee table includes two pieces.
- Round: Whitened Ash, 36" D x 14.25" H.
Square: Douglas Fir, torched, sustainably sourced on Vancouver Island, 32" L x 32" W x 12" H.
Clear acrylic legs.
- Care and maintenance: Simply use a damp microfibre cloth. We recommend Osmo wash & care to retain lustre. Avoid soap cleaners, do not use glass cleaners on acrylic furniture.