This product is currently sold out.
The refined Constantinople Square coffee table in Torched Fir provides a rich and dramatic look to its space. The tabletop sits on two one-and-a-half-inch acrylic legs slightly offset that allow light to pass through for a floating effect to this modern furniture piece.
A minimalist coffee table by Kirk Van Ludwig.
- Meticulously handcrafted coffee table with sustainable materials.
- Contemporary wood coffee table contrasting the polished acrylic legs with natural solid wood top.
- Solid Douglas Fir, sourced sustainably on Vancouver Island, Canada.
- Designed by Kirk Van Ludwig, four-time Designer of the Year finalist for Western Living magazine.
- 32" L x 32" W x 12" H.
- Douglas Fir, torched, sustainably sourced on Vancouver Island.
- Clear acrylic legs.
- Care and maintenance: Simply use a damp microfibre cloth. We recommend Osmo wash & care to retain lustre. Avoid soap cleaners, do not use glass cleaners on acrylic furniture.