Constantinople Walnut table set with Storage
This variant is currently sold out.
The Constantinople nesting tables demonstrate how two objects very different in geometry, colour, weight, and materials, can cohesively work together. The whitened Ash round sits on three asymmetrical acrylic one-inch thick legs while the Black Walnut square sits on two one-and-a-half-inch acrylic legs slightly offset. The result is a harmony of carefully considered materials and shapes.
A minimalist living room design by Kirk Van Ludwig combines these elements to create a modern coffee table.
This Constantinople variation includes an optional storage cubby made of blackened steel, perfect for tucking a few magazines and remote controls, keeping your essentials discreet.
- Meticulously handcrafted coffee table with sustainable materials.
- Contemporary wood coffee table contrasting the polished acrylic legs with natural solid wood top.
- Solid wood, sourced sustainably from British Columbia, Canada.
- Designed by Kirk Van Ludwig, four-time Designer of the Year finalist for Western Living magazine.
- Nesting coffee table includes two pieces.
- Round: Whitened Ash, 32" D x 14.25" H.
- Square: Black Walnut, 27" L x 27" W x 12" H.
- Finished in natural oil and wax and clear acrylic legs.
- Optional: Storage cubby in blackened steel.
- Care and maintenance: Simply use a damp microfibre cloth. We recommend Osmo wash & care to retain lustre. Avoid soap cleaners, do not use glass cleaners on acrylic furniture.