Jack Black table
$1,800.00 Was $4,800.00
This product is currently sold out.
In-stock, one available.
The Jack table is designer Kirk Van Ludwig's take on the iconic 1930's Parsons table. There are many iterations of this table, however Van Ludwig's is a fresh take at the clean-lined modern dining table, using solid Ash. By transposing the leg direction, visual intrigue is created with the offsetting leg widths, meant to provide a minimalist design element. This solid wood dining table combined with a double tenon to attach, results in an incredibly grounded table.
This modern furniture piece is finished in food safe, all natural oil and wax, perfect for easy living and maintenance, an excellent choice for families.
One table is available on Clearance in as is condition. Beautiful table, with very slight minor scuffs, very slight minor movement in wood. Exact table in photos is available.
- Meticulously handcrafted dining table with sustainable materials.
- Contemporary dining table using natural solid wood.
- Solid Ash, sourced sustainably from British Columbia, Canada.
- Designed by Kirk Van Ludwig, seven-time Designer of the Year finalist for Western Living magazine.
- 84" L x 36” W x 29" H.
- Blackened Ash with oil and wax finish.
- As is condition - beautiful table, with very slight minor scuffs, very slight minor movement in wood.
- Exact table in photos is available