Jack Long table
This product is currently sold out.
The Jack Long table is a clean-lined modern dining table, using solid White Oak. This solid wood dining table combined with a double tenon to attach, results in an incredibly grounded table, while hosting many guests.
Shown in sustainably sourced white oak, the Jack is available in a variety of wood species. This modern furniture piece is finished in food safe, all natural hard wax oil, perfect for easy living and maintenance.
- Meticulously handcrafted dining table with sustainable materials.
- Contemporary dining table using natural solid wood.
- Solid White Oak, sourced sustainably from British Columbia, Canada.
- Designed by Kirk Van Ludwig, six-time Designer of the Year finalist for Western Living magazine.
- 116" L x 40” W x 29" H. Tailored sizes available, please inquire.
- Whitened Oak with oil and wax finish.
- Dimensions are slightly less than 120" to maximize wood selection of 10' boards.
- Assembles easily with provided hardware.
- Care and maintenance: Simply use a damp microfibre cloth. We recommend Osmo wash & care to retain lustre.